Monday, March 30, 2009

Melissa

I went to see troy on March 5, 2009 because I had extremely bad muscule pain going from my neck into my shoulder for the last 7 years. The last three years it was hurting almost every day. I tried shots, massages, and physical therepy. Nothing helped. The day I went to see troy it was hurting so badly I could barely hold my head up. When he was finished I had no pain. It amazed me because the massages I had gotten in the past didn't even faze the pain. The pain has not been back since! I also had restless leg syndrome, burning in my c-7, tons of tension all the way down my back, and many migrains. I no longer feel any pain in my back and have not gotten a migrain since. I have felt little pain in my legs but nothing like it was before! I had a hard time standing up because I had a fractured disk in my lower back. I honestley could only stand for maybe at the most 3minutes before it would become very uncomfortable and I would have to sit down. Guess what... I can stand again without it hurting! I am very excited because I have been to doctor after doctor trying to find something to help. I got different answers from every doctor and all they wanted to do for me is give me a bunch a pills that never helped. The pills cover up the symptoms but never helped the problem. Troy did and I love the way I feel!!!

No comments: